Friday, December 18, 2009

OLD FRIENDS IS ON AMAZON.COM!!!!

Finally!

Here's the thing...
i went through CDBABY thinking it would be FASTER?!!!

uhm.
HELLS to the NO on that.

They have for some reason, dragged their feet for WEEKS and then just sent me an email today saying 'oh we JUST sent it over...it could be another 2-4 weeks'.

well.
fuck that.

I just went on there and opened my own goddamned account.
and now i will write to cdbaby to ask them to REMOVE their request to sell it on amazon.com
i don't know how that will go but Jesus H Christ..
i could have been selling these CDs on amazon.com from like- DAY ONE!!!

SO...
lesson learned everybody.

When it comes to amazon.com?
Do it your damned self.

It's basically like the Pay Pal situation.

They handle the orders-
and you end up shipping everything out.
but that's what I've been doing all along so...
that's fine with me.

Ahhhhhhhhh, someday I'll know what the fuck I'm doing..
in the meantime-
IT'S ON AMAZON.COM EVERYBODY!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Old-Friends-Donna-Lynne-Champlin/dp/B003183QLI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1261124403&sr=1-4

whee!!!!

xoxo
dl

No comments:

Post a Comment