Friday, June 4, 2010

Leenya Rideout..

Alright, my lovelies-

If you don't know who Leenya Rideout is by now....
you should.

She's a buh-rilliant singer, actress, musician-
seen on Broadway in Cyrano, Cabaret, Company (i think she has it in her contract to only do shows that begin with the letter "C".....helllooooooooo Carnival!).
she is a bona-fide member of the 'hillbilly mafia' and she is MAKING HER OWN CD TOO!!!!

THIS is one of the main reasons I started the blog...
to inspire other artists to make their own recordings....
and for someone as awesomely talented and Leenya to put a CD out there?

Well....we all win with that one.
No doubt.
whee!!!!!

She is a marvelous talent-
and worth supporting in every way.

She has a blog called WHAT WOULD LEENYA DO and I encourage you all to subscribe. She writes in a recent post about how OLD FRIENDS and the 'do it yourself' process that she's embarking on.

http://whatwouldleenyado.blogspot.com/

check it out-
and follow her journey!
I know i will!

lerv-
xoxo
dl

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    How can I contact you? can you leave your email ad here or email me for your reply?

    I have something to ask for you regarding for posting to your site and how much you can offer for it?

    Looking forward to hear from you,

    Thank you

    PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR NAME OF YOUR SiTE SO THAT I KNOW, spc_cs88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete