Saturday, October 24, 2009

LAST DAY FOR 'CREDITED' DONATIONS!

Hello my little snickers bars....

Just a reminder that today is the last day to make a donation AND get credited in the CD Booklet. I need to finalize and turn in the text for the graphics tomorrow so....
today's the last chance to donate and be mentioned in the CD liner notes.

Of course, donations are always and will always be welcome for the PR stuff we have to do over here to get 'the word out' about the CD...
but as of tomorrow, I will only be able to credit you on the blog and not in the CD liner notes.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so much to everyone for all your love and support...
we're getting close to handing it over to the CDR peep at Play-It Direct (fingers crossed, toi toi, etc) by Tuesday.

I will of course, go back and post about the rest of the tracks....

and a friendly reminder to those who have pre-ordered but not had a chance to get to my website yet to pay via paypal (or see directions if you'd rather pay via check)- we're hoping to have the CDs ready to send out the week before Thanksgiving so you'll want to have paid by then so I can send it to ya!!!

http://www.donnalynnechamplin.com/buycd.html

ok dolls.
back to mixing for me.
will catch up on song blogs soon.

whee!!!

music is FUN!!!

xo
dl

No comments:

Post a Comment