Thursday, October 8, 2009

Somewhat good news.....

Regarding the complete melt down of my MONUMENT song files...
the VOCAL has remained UNSCATHED!

So.
YES!
Slight victory.

I can now just back track and use the vocal as the guide-
and orchestrate back around it.

at least, the time it took to figure everything out on this-
the pedal steel guitar sound, the timing, the charts-
that work is already done.

i just have to go back and re-record it.
shouldn't take me more than 2-3 hours.
she said optimistically.

Thanks for all your emails of support regarding my minor meltdown last night.
It was 3am, i'd been working all day and I was just really not coping all that well.

But.

This is good news.
This is great news actually.

I am grateful for this favor from the Universe.

Thank you.

xo
dl

No comments:

Post a Comment